Monday, August 18, 2008

Experimental Report on Effectiveness of Sales Blog Stratgey

This is a fancy title for what I am really doing.

I am writing a step by step report about what I am doing to set up 2 money making blogs. These blogs are not in the internet marketing field. If you haven't figured out yet, you have much less competition in non-internet marketing niches.

This report is going to be the nuts and bolts of how I set these blogs up and how I monitor them. Essentially it will be a blue print to setting up a simple income stream. Now these blogs are not set for high initial traffic but more of a sustained long term small income stream.

The old idea many streams make a significant income.

This report will be free to people who have signed up to my newsletter. I expect this report to be done in hopefully a month's time. If you sign up I will let you know when it is ready.

To sign up for this report just Click on Free Marketing Tool Kit. I will be mainly using the tools in the Free Marketing Tool Kit so you will be able to follow along easily.

Cheers
David

No comments: