Make Online Income with Clickbank, Commission Junction and others.The past months I have lost count of the ebooks and blog posts that I have read about how to be successful at Internet marketing. Each of the books has been sold as the New Discovery or Secrets Never Before Revealed.
Yes I did find new information in each book. I Also found a lot of repeat information. It boils down to some fundamental techniques and principles that are common across the marketing Field. Occasionally there are some new twists or added pieces of the puzzle. These just add to the picture.
The common threads that I have read so far are
- You need something to sell.
- You will need a website to sell effectively from.
- You will need to work at directing traffic to your sales pages.
- You need to capture a list of names and email addresses of people interested in your product so you can contact them in the future. (the best service I have found for this is Get Response)
- You need to provide lots of quality information .
- Clickbank is a major resource both for learning material for you and for products you can sell.
- Commission Junction (CJ) is one of the best affiliate programs for selling hard goods and other things as well.
- Articles Generate Traffic
- Pay Per Click (PPC) Generates traffic.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Generates Traffic
- Video Generates Traffic
- You need a Pay Pal Account to Process online transactions.
Each of these items I hope to discuss in future posts. The secret to the Internet Marketing is that you set up multiple streams, that is multiple websites, different products etc. So that there are many trickles into your bank account.
The next time you are presented with a clickbank proof of earnings on a sales page look very carefully at the numbers. You will probably see many different sales. This means that the person selling is having sales come in from many different products. All have different prices and commission percentages. The particular product you are interested in buying or selling may only be a very small portion of that income.
This is not a problem if it is a good product but be aware that this sales tactic can be used to inflate the appearance of the desirability of the product.
For more on clickbank see http://www.e-webincome.com/