There has been a rash of How To Videos lately. I personally think this is a waste of bandwith for some thing as easy as creating a PayPal button, but I do realize that many people prefer to see things right infront of them.
Also having dialup limits the amount of videos I up load and can download.
So How do we create those little buttons for people to click on to actually buy your product.
- Go To PayPal and sign up for a business account.
- Sign in to your PayPal account
- Click on Products & Services Tab
- Click on Website Payments Standard
- Find the Buy It Now button that suits your product. I will use "Buy It Now"
- Click on Get Started
- Type in the description of the product, the cost, ID number etc.
- Choose the graphic syle of your button.
- I incrypt my buttons
- If you are selling a digitally delivered product (ebook, software, etc.) click on Other Options and you can send your buyers to a webpage of your choosing with the download information.
- Click on Create Button Now, you may want to add shiping charges etc. as appropriate.
- Code will be generated click on select all then left click and copy this code. Then paste it into the html of your web page. And you are done.
The above button is active and is a simple payment of $1.00 Do not pay the $1.00 it is merely and example and you will receive no product, but if you wish to click on it to see how PayPal works back out before you "Pay This Amount"
That is all there is to it. No Video Required!